When you pay with VugaPay on any website VugaPay Buyer Protection covers you if you have a problem. If an item doesn’t arrive or is significantly not as described we will help you to get a full refund.
To qualify for VugaPay Buyer Protection:
- Use VugaPay to complete your payment.
- Pay for the item with one payment. Items purchased with multiple payments aren't eligible.
- Let the seller know there's a problem with the transaction by contacting us and opening a dispute within 45 days of making your payment.
- Then, escalate the dispute to a claim within 20 days of the date you opened the dispute. Keep your VugaPay account in good standing.
- If your transaction qualifies for VugaPay Buyer Protection you are covered for the full purchase price plus the original shipping charges.
Please note that some purchases such as vehicles in the Motors category, intangible items, capital equipment in the Business & Industrial category, and Real Estate aren't eligible for VugaPay Buyer Protection.